Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sticky situation...

One of our magnets fell apart and I thought I would fix it. Really easy just needed some super glue. I was very careful, I even made a mental note not to touch the glue so I wouldn't get it on my fingers.....Well, I put too much glue inside the magnet and it seeped out. I didn't realize this and put my finger on it and without thinking I used my thumb against that finger to rub it off....Yes, instantly bonding my fingers....I had to laugh I mean come on my fingers were stuck together. I tried olive oil...I don't know why I just thought I had read something about using it if you get glue on yourself. Yeah, that didn't work. So, I went to the internet...I love the internet. If you find yourself in this same situation use finger nail polish remover. I soaked my fingers for like five minutes or so and they came right apart. Go me!

5 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

im glad you got them apart because it would make it really hard to write that post if you hadn't.:0)

The Coleman Family said...

YOu are so funny!!!!
I miss you!!! we need to get together soon!!!
i am doing well!!! how r u??

THE BLAIRS said...

I had no clue! Thats funny because as i was frantically trying to get Dallin and Tessa ready for our ward halloween activity- Tessa got her finger stuck in one of my small curlers. I was panicking. I thought we were going to have to take to the ER and chop of her finger. ok maybe not, but i relaxed and use my brain that's in there somewhere and we got some vaseline and got if off! HALLELUJAH!

Unknown said...

Hey
I did not know you had a blog! COOL! i will add you to my blog role!!

Tiff Rudd said...

HILARIOUS!! Thanks for the laugh! :)

Mr .Helper

Mr .Helper
He loves to help, here he is helping to paint our master bathroom!

Our "Kit Kat"

Our "Kit Kat"
She's growing up so fast!