Monday, November 3, 2008

The Biggest Loser

I'm not usually a huge fan of reality shows...most of the time they are pointless...however, I love the Biggest Loser. Almost two weeks ago I was watching the Biggest Loser I'm so impressed with how much the contestants are able to accomplish. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to do those work outs let alone doing them in front of millions of people. I was motivated to do something about my own health and weight. I've thought about it for a long time. I've begun a "diet" and then within a few days given up. I'm a big emotional eater so I'm almost doomed from the start. I decided to join the Biggest Loser Club. I thought that maybe if I have money invested in my losing weight and eating healthy that I might actually stick to it. Well, I'm proud to say that last week I lost 4 pounds. That's HUGE! I'm so proud of myself. I can't believe I have done it. I have made a chart that goes in my kitchen with my goals on it and when I accomplish my goals for each day I get to put a sticker on my chart. (I'm such a kid at heart :) ) On a side note, Marquis saw my chart and smiled really big and said..."Mommy, is that your potty chart?" I had to laugh. He is so sweet...I explained that this is my exercise chart. He even told me good job for my stickers...aren't kids the greatest?

5 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

WAY TO GO GIRL!! Although, I do have to say that you don't look like you need it!! Now you just need to kick my bum into gear!! AWESOME! Hey, you should join our "healthy" blog - http://sistersarelosingit.blogspot.com/
You can motivate the rest of us!! Let us know if you want to join in, and we can make you an author - or Christine can, I don't know how to do it! :)

THE BLAIRS said...

YOU ARE A WINNER! =)

Unknown said...

Great Job!!! I need to get in gear too! I love that show too!

Marlena said...

Congrats! That's great.

THE BLAIRS said...

IT TIME TO START NEW!! FRESH WEEK AHEAD OF US! GO BLUE!

Mr .Helper

Mr .Helper
He loves to help, here he is helping to paint our master bathroom!

Our "Kit Kat"

Our "Kit Kat"
She's growing up so fast!