Friday, December 9, 2011

Sibling Love


How often can you say the reason your child doesn't want to go to school is because they will miss their little sister? I love the close relationship my children have with each other. They are always protecting and thinking about each other. If Marquis gets a treat from school he almost always shares it with Kaitlyn. One day Kaitlyn and I went to the bank and she got a sucker. She looked at me and said "Mommy, I'm going to save this for Marquis." I hope this never ends I hope they can cherish their special friendship forever! I LOVE MY KIDS!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

So sweet. :)

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Masami said...

So cute!

Masami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Mr .Helper

Mr .Helper
He loves to help, here he is helping to paint our master bathroom!

Our "Kit Kat"

Our "Kit Kat"
She's growing up so fast!