Thursday, January 8, 2009

My first Kroger Coupon Trip

I'm still learning how things work so I know I could have saved even more than I did today...but I think for a first time this was pretty good. I combined coupons I had for the Cottonelle Toilet Paper, Kroger's sale on Special K cereal/bars, and Proctor and Gambles deal on buy $25 worth of their product and get $5 back on your bill. Together I spent about $110 for everything in the picture. I saved about $120. I think that's pretty darn good! I am proud of myself and very thankful for all of those who have taught me how to do it. I forgot to mention that all of the toilet paper was FREE!!

No comments:

Mr .Helper

Mr .Helper
He loves to help, here he is helping to paint our master bathroom!

Our "Kit Kat"

Our "Kit Kat"
She's growing up so fast!